Friday, January 23, 2015

22 week update

     I am still slowly getting better! This week I was even able to go out to lunch with a friend, it satisfied a craving I have been having for over a month! Cheesecake Factory ranch why do you taste so good? 
     My belly has very much popped I am in maternity pants (or yoga pants and leggings) 100% of the time. I can still wear some of my pre pregnancy shirts but I am being careful to make sure I don't strech them out. Also 90% of the time I just wear a maternity shirt. I am however having a hard time finding maternity tank tops I like so if you have any suggestions let me know! 
     Little belly buddy is so active he moves around constantly and is he is not happy with how I am sitting or laying he makes sure to let me know! He has been passing every single kick count with flying colors! We haven't even got to 30 minutes while waiting for kicks! 
     

      You see that^^^ my belly is finally growing and growing! My husband told me the other day wow you actually look pregnant. I am excited to finally have a noticeable belly! On the other hand I did have my first stranger touching the belly experience. Don't get in my bubble without asking. Chances all I won't tell you not to touch, just give me the chance to decide if you are creepy or not lol! 
      The parents are in the middle of doing all their paper work so they can bring this little boy home with them! So much legal aspects when it comes to surrogacy. They are also starting to set the coming for the birth plans! It is a little crazy to think that this little one is over half way done cooking. We are also almost at viability! 

No comments:

Post a Comment