Sunday, November 16, 2014

13 week update!



How far along are you? 13 weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Loss of 19lbs that means I have actually gained a pound though!

Sleep: I am so very tired, BUT I swear I can not sleep good for the life of me.

Best moment this week: I am officially in my 2nd trimester! Just 189 days until my due date!

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Food cravings: Toffee Almond crunch cookies, Salads with ranch (craving one right now)

Anything making you queasy or sick: I am slowly feeling better, Still can not do Peanut butter or most dairy but I am slowly starting to be able to eat again!

Have you started to show yet: Well because my med bloat is gone I am officially not showing again... In fact I am actually looking a good bit smaller than before I was pregnant.

Gender prediction: I am unsure. Thinking belly buddy might be a girl but I have never carried a boy either.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on! and still loose.

Happy or Moody most of the time: This week very moody. I have gotten annoyed or angry at a lot of different things, and have been very vocal about my feelings.

Weekly Wisdom: I need to relax! Easier said than done right? But before every appointment I have I get so nervous and scared that something could be wrong. But belly buddy has been doing exactly what it needs to be doing is and growing so quickly!

Milestones: 13 weeks means we are officially in the 2nd trimester! WOW the first one went by quick...

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes and lazy clothes if I don't have to change out of my leggings or yoga pants now way am I going to be wearing anything else.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Movement: Not yet. BUT I should be feeling that in the next 1-3 weeks! Come on Belly buddy I want to feel you!

 Labor Signs: Thank goodness this is a big fat NO!

Belly Button in or out? In, very very in.

1 comment:

  1. First time surrogate following your journey! Hope the nausea lets up. I had that with my daughter and lost ten pounds the first three months so I sympathize.

    ♥Spot

    ReplyDelete