Monday, November 10, 2014

12 week update

     So I know that I have been terrible at doing my weekly updates but I am going to try to get back on track, My plans are to post a weekly update on Sunday or Monday and a bump update probably around Thursdayish... Ok I will post them on Thursday. 



How far along are you? 12 weeks 1 day!

Total weight gain/loss: I now down 20 pounds... But I am FINALLY able to eat again so that loss should be slowly hopefully become smaller.

Sleep: I am ALWAYS tired. And I now sleep as much as possible. I am in bed by 9 most nights and feel like a old lady with how early I go to bed. 

Best moment this week: I am officially to 12 weeks pregnant! Out of the scary zone! I have an appointment on thursday and can not wait to see my little Belly Buddy again! 

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Food cravings: Mashed Potatoes, Ceasar Salad, and Arby's anything from Arby's must get in my stomach.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes any random smell, funny enough the taste of my anti nausea medication, and peanut butter is back on this list. 

Have you started to show yet: I can still hide it with the right shirt but I am showing now! 

Gender prediction: I am thinking it is a girl just because that is all I have ever carried.

Wedding rings on or off? Still on! 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I am happy a lot more! I am still very emotional but getting a bit better!

Weekly Wisdom: Take advantage of the good days and binge watch Gilmore girls, and do noting on the days that you can hardly get through the day.

Milestones: We are 12 weeks pregnant AND FINALLY out of the "Danger Zone"

Maternity clothes? I went maternity clothes shopping, and gosh these clothes are so much more confy. I am also taking advantage of leggings and Yoga pants as much as possible. 

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Movement: Nothing I can feel yet, But I think I that will happen in the next month or so!

 Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!

Belly Button in or out? In, very very in.

No comments:

Post a Comment