Monday, October 20, 2014

9 week update!




How far along are you? 9 weeks and 1 day!

Total weight gain/loss: I now down 15 pounds... Shoot how did happen I have actually been able to eat again....

Sleep: I am ALWAYS tired. Other than when it is time to sleep, then I am wide awake.

Best moment this week: I got to celebrate a friends birthday but I found out I can't deal with drunk people lol...

Have you told family and friends: Yes

Food cravings: Fruit, Salads, Pizza rolls, Mashed potatoes, and bagels with cream cheese.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just about everything is making sick still but I am starting to feel a bit better.

Have you started to show yet: I think it is safe to say I am showing.... (even if it might just be Med bloat)

Gender prediction: I am thinking it is a girl just because that is all I have ever carried.

Wedding rings on or off? On and getting looser

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY, but mostly weepy I cry all the time at everything.

Weekly Wisdom: Bars are not as fun when you are the sober one...

Milestones: 9 weeks We have our second Ultrasound on Friday so keep a eye out for a update Friday or Saturday!

Maternity clothes? I am using the few left over things I have from the girls pregnancies and go shopping this week because I need clothes that fit!

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Movement: Nothing I can feel yet - way too early.

 Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!

Belly Button in or out? In, very very in.

No comments:

Post a Comment