Sunday, October 5, 2014

7 weeks Pregnant!



My Belly Buddy is the size of a Blueberry! 
He or She is finally half an inch long! 


How far along are you? 7 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: I am down 12 lbs now thanks to my lovely friend morning sickness. Yes I am on Zofran but it just makes me not throw up, it doesn't make me feel better I am still having a hard time stomaching food.

Sleep: I am ALWAYS tired. I oversleep, I take a nap at any chance I get.

Best moment this week: Going to the ultrasound and seeing a baby and a heartbeat! It was amazing to actually see S+J's baby.

Have you told family and friends: Well I think it is pretty safe to say everyone knows by now...

Food cravings: Fruit, Milk (even though I can't keep it down), BBQ potato chips, and Ceasar salad, good chili, and pasta!

Anything making you queasy or sick: What doesn't make me feel sick... Pickles, The smell of any and all mexican food, anything sweet, even seeing raw meat

Have you started to show yet: I am in the my clothes don't fit and I look like I had a really big lunch phase, I am using a belly band and the "Hair tie trick".

Gender prediction: I am thinking it is a girl just because that is all I have ever carried. In all honest I have clue...

Wedding rings on or off? On and getting loose.

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY! But working on trying to be happy.

Weekly Wisdom: No matter how well you think you are feeling and how much it sounds good, DON'T DRINK MILK.

Milestones: We are at 7 weeks, and we officially know it is one baby! Yay for first ultrasound.

Maternity clothes? I am using a Belly band and just wearing my longer shirts. I did break out one pair of maternity Jeans though.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Movement: Nothing I can feel yet - way too early.

 Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!

Belly Button in or out? In, very very in.


     If there is anything you think I should add to this little questionnaire just comment and let me know! I am more than happy to add more questions if you want to know anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment