Friday, September 5, 2014

Today is the day!

     Today at 12:45 I go into the clinic for my 1:30 transfer. I have been on meds for 40 days, that is 40 days of giving myself shots every single day, I have 65 more days of shots if these embryos decided to stay around (fingers crossed that they thing my uterus will be a good home for about 9 months)!
     We have been using Oregon Reproductive Medicine they have pretty amazing success rates and were actually #1 in the nation in 2011! So I know that I am in good hands! YAY for a little bit less stress.

     For those of you who do not we will be transferring two high grade embryos 1 girl and 1 boy! Isn't that amazing that they know the sex of the embryos! They have also been tested for genetic problems, So fingers crossed I wont have to as much testing and blood draws during pregnancy. 
     Please keep in your thoughts today and send those little embies sticky vibes! 

Are you Team pink, Team blue, or Team twins?

No comments:

Post a Comment