Tuesday, September 2, 2014

PINEAPPLES!

      I love eating Pineapple and when I was told to eat fresh pineapple before and after transfer, I didn't have to be told twice. Today I went to the store and bought two pineapples. Then had to google how to ripen a pineapple because the store didn't have any very ripe pineapples.

     So a FYI if you need a pineapple to ripen the store it upside down! I did not know that until today, So random fact for today! So I bet you are wondering why do I have to eat pineapple. Well Bromelain found in pineapple and mostly concentrated in the core of the pineapple. Bromelain makes the uterine lining stickier so that way the Embryos have a better chance of Implanting. So I will be eating pineapple core and all.

 
If you have any yummy pineapple recipes Please share them with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment