Thursday, September 4, 2014

Nerves


     Tomorrow is the big day. I go in for transfer of S&J's Embryos. I am a bit nervous. Not scared nervous or what did I get myself into nervous, but excited nervous, and feeling a bit of pressure nervous.

     I have been taking my medication to a T, all of my lab work has came back perfectly, but I just want this transfer to work so badly that I have made myself a bit nervous. I want this transfer to work so that S&J can have happy news and not another disappointment.

     So today to help with the nerves I am going to keep myself busy, I am going to do all of our laundry, pack the kids bags for going to my parents. Premake the meals for this weekend so all my husband has to do is throw it in the oven. And try to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment