Sunday, September 21, 2014

Beta results are back!


     We have good news! The results are back and the numbers have raised just like we needed them to! All the levels have been exactly what we need them to be so I get to cut down my progesterone shot to only 1ml instead 2ml! This is great because that means my sides should stop hurting as bad. 

    I am sick as a dog. I got a prescription for Zofran and that has been helping so much. I have been able to eat and stay hydrated. It really has been a life saver. 

     We scheduled the ultra sound for October 2nd. We will be able to see if both Embryos stuck or if we only have 1 baby that stuck. We will also get to hear the heart beat (or beats)! 

     One big step done I am officially 5 weeks pregnant today! Only 35 more weeks to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment