Thursday, August 14, 2014

Last day of this evil little pill

This post is from August 1st, Post dates will be a little messed up while I work on catching the blog up to where we are now in the surrogacy. 

     One thing I have hated was the birth control they put me on. I had to take it at night because it made me feel so sick.

     I had to be on the pill because they were manipulating my cycle (with only taking active pills) so that way we could start meds at any time and not have to worry about waiting for the start of another cycle or rushing to get things done so we wouldn't miss a cycle.

     This little evil pill is no more I am finally off it and officially doing the surrogacy Injections!

Who knew I would be so excited to stab myself with a needle every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment